i've been putting 1 oz of formula in Emory's baby food hoping that she will get use to the taste (and gain a little weight!) and go for a bottle eventually.
it makes it runny and messy but she eats it up!
i spent lots of time trying to catch up on these...
and wash up mr. sticky chocolate fingers...
then miss emory shat everywhere and i started cleaning her off and getting her into the bath and she peed on me. this was a first (the pee on me) so not that big of a deal... but i did spare you pictures of that part of my day:O)




11 comments:
ha ha! I like that you are using the word shat too :) I've so had those mommy moments!
Sorry, I got lost on the picture of the chocolate-frosted cookie :) Darn crash diets!!
for some reason none of my comments have been appearing on your blog and for that I apologize. I do read it and I do attempt to comment, although apparently they do not stay.
oh sister, i'm sorry i said anything-- not your fault!
i'll try to figure out why they don't stay--
love you.
i changed some settings so hopefully it will work now, sister!
good! I'm not sure why your blogger hates me, but I will keep commenting until it lets me!
comment!!!!
nice things!
more nice things!
haha, sorry--I thought this would make you laugh.
I'm done!
you are TOO funny! i was laughing and crying-- the kids were concerned!
Post a Comment