Friday, February 5, 2010

the Bogart

Jaci at Me and My Soldier Man gave me this award!!



This is called The Bogart.
It means you're really going places, Baby.
You'll still be blogging about your great adventures 10 years from now,
and I'll still be reading them.


The Rules:
Link back to the blogger who sent you the award.
Post where you would like to be in 10 years.
Pass this on to 10 other special bloggers.

How very exciting!

Wow, where i would like to be in 10 years?
Don't tell hubbs, but i'd really like to have added at least one more baby biologically and hopefully one by adoption.

Leland will be on the brink of 13 (it hurts to even type those words), so I am sure i will have lots more grey hair.

I would like to be homeschooling, totally out of Debt aside from our home, doing more crafting, updating our house, doing more ministry with the homeless, and playing music with Joel.
I hope we will have a more free as the wind lifestyle... still have our home base but be able to travel for music, ministry and learning.

I want to be more in love with Jesus, look a lot more like him, be a better cook, have a healthier family life, do more hiking and camping, and look SMOKIN HOT. LOL.
but really, i'd love to look like the girl my husband married.

(sorry this picture is so blurry, i had to take a picture OF a picture... which is why i haven't done a love story/wedding post yet....maybe valentines day:O) but you can tell that i was skinny, right?!)


now, to tag:
1. my sister Jillian at I still Take Out the Trash
2. Abbie at LIttle Trailer Big People
3. Jaime at Fearfully and Wonderfully Made
4. Annie at The House That Jade Built
5. Maggie at Glitter Paper Scissors
6. Tiffany at Ramblings of a Newlywed
7. Maria at Learning to Listen
8. Bethany at The Kuhligs
9. Jodie at That's Stamps...Like Postage Stamps
10. Devan at Beyond Blessed

if you weren't tagged, oh lovely follower/friend, i still want to know where you would like to be in 10 years!!

4 comments:

Annie said...

oh me oh my! I'm excited! Thank you - and you were skinny, but you are still gorgeous & you have an amazing heart!

Devan said...

The only "followers" I have you also tagged. So...I'll just blog about where I want to be in 10 years and say that counts. :)

We can help you with the more camping and hiking part of your goals. :)

JG said...

Yay for homeschooling. :) I don't meet many people who consider homeschooling as a first option...more often it's a "last resort" as a reaction to a frustrating school experience.

Jillian said...

I think you're smoking hot already.