Saturday, February 27, 2010

baby shower- quilt complete!

Today was the baby shower for sweet Rachel!
It was at my sister's lovely apartment and was really pretty.
I finished the quilt just in the nick of time but didn't get the blocks and burp rags done... i'll save those for when she has the baby i guess:O) I had wanted to hand quilt baby Rosalie's name in script with hearts around it but didn't have enough time. Maybe i'll try it on Emory's. But that will have to wait until after Leland's party or i will go CRAZY!
Here are some pics from the shower and of the quilt. Jillie had this adorable speech bubble to take pictures with, so sweet!







7 comments:

JG said...

Love the quilt! Excellent work :) And that speech bubble is an adorable idea! I love it!!

annie said...

Great job on the quilt, it is so cute! Looks like it was a fun shower. (O:

Maggie Daniel said...

that quilt is perfect! will you take orders?! caroline saw it and screamed in happiness :)

just_me_tiff said...

the quilt is seriously adorable. great job!

Bethany said...

That turned out so stinkin cute!! I can't wait to see the blocks and burp rags!!

Jillian said...

it all turned out so good :)
You did a great job on that quilt and I'm sure baby Rosalie will love it!

elise said...

thanks for all the quilt love ladies!!