quick blog, then i am closing the computer, hiding it, and continuing my clothes sorting/purging.
i have been wearing this eighties inspired sweatshirt all week:

i kind of feel like i should star in a movie about teenage angst or high-school detention... or a workout video.
regardless of the puffed shoulders, very tapered sleeves and huge neckline, it's so comfy i could live in it... and this week i have.
but anyway:
yesterday i found out that i could get a free 8x10 at walgreens, so i did!
i picked kind of a silly picture to get that big and hang on the wall/frame, but i love it! makes me giggle when i look at it:O)
how about you?
emory was so tired yesterday that she took her afternoon nap pressed up into the corner of the crib, poor baby.
We were all so tired that last night we missed Awana/ a really good study to stay home and put the kids in bed at normal time and get clothes, toys etc ready to take to Inner City Mission. Our good friend Jeff Higginson ministers there and we were planning on taking a trailer load over today. I don't think the trip will happen this weekend after all, but at least we'll have it all boxed up and ready! Check out the mission, you'll be glad you did!
last but not least, i'm attempting to finish that quilt for Miss Rosalie, along with a few fabric blocks and 2 burp cloths...
it's a little bit sweet and a little bit rock and roll:
I hope they love it!
enjoy your friday friends:O)




6 comments:
I think that was a great picture choice! Her smile is so big :)
and I love that blanket, so cute...good job!!
That picture is adorable! She's so cute I love it! I also am awe of your quilting skills - nice job lady! I also may steal your sweatshirt - just saying!
The quilt looks so pretty! Can't wait to see the finished product (or will we?)
cute baby, sweet quilt, & beautiful momma! years and years ago i remember running into a certain boy named joel at a belleville concert and telling us a story about this girlfriend of his and her beautiful eyes that he photographed for a class in school and got an A because of that picture. :)
I was living in my purple version of that sweat shirt!
ive never seen a picture where you looked so much like jillian!!! its in the eyes :)
Post a Comment