Wednesday, September 8, 2010

kids music for a good cause!



please check this out!
If you are looking for blog with some stunning photography and honest writing, head over to Pacing the Panic Room.
You may have seen the awesome pregnancy series Ryan did for his wife Cole when she was pregnant with their sweet daughter Tessa Tangerine.





Cole's son, referred to as Little Buddy was diagnosed with SMS and this record is a charity album.
Ryan has worked so hard on this with some help from some awesome bands so give it a listen!
it's been rocking itunes- probably because it's kids music that won't make your ears bleed, a good find for any parent!

thanks for checking it out for me!

i'll be back later today with pics and thoughts on our fun family Labor day weekend :O)

3 comments:

just_me_tiff said...

I love that blog :)

ofwhomiamtheworst said...

LOVE it. I am an obsessive reader of his blog! That video he did of the water birth... oh man. Lots and lots of tears.

Annie said...

oh man - I am an emotional mess lately. I cried at Nanny McPhee just this weekend - no joke! so I was a hot mess over his maternity series & his son. They are one super couple - thanks for sharing this blog with us :)

Do you have the music? I don't have an IPOD or I'd check it out - I'd love a CD though for the car :)