Thursday, September 30, 2010

the boy edition, OP, followers and email reply

Okay- for those of you who don't have your email reply set- go here
you know what i mean right? when you comment on my blog it send me an email, then i can reply to that email and it will go to you IF you have your email set up. so i have a feeling lots of you are not getting the replies i'm sending!!
it will only take a minute!!
on that note, i appreciate every single sweet comment!! i'd like to reply to all of them so set up yo email!



also!! i have *49* followers. the point of this blog has never been to have tons of followers BUT i know there are a few of you out there who read this and don't follow or comment. wouldn't you like to be number 50?! come on, make yourself known. i think i will attempt to do a giveaway if we hit 50 this week (seriously, i know you are out there) and you need to be a follower to take advantage of that! so just because you see that we hit 50 doesn't mean you no longer have to become a follower. do it anyway!



okay, my husband was in a band with my brother in law and it was a beautiful thing. seriously, one of the best music stages of our lives. Currently Owen is playing solo again and he and my sister (and nephew) are preparing to go out on the road and tour the country. Today is the LAST day that you can download the entire most recent album for FREE on noise trade!! the guys did a great job on this and you will really enjoy it! check it out here or here. last chance!! (also my sister just switched up her blog a bit and it's positively gorgeous so check it out too)



now, what you've all been waiting for!
the 5 minute boy edition:

abbott
afton
alfie
aubry
august
beckett
benjamin
caspian
charles/charlie
dean
edmund
ember
Finn
Gage
Harrison
holden
hudson
jude
leighton
milo
oliver
pemberley
Rhett
Roman
sawyer
Sebastian


ha! now i feel like there is too much pressure to have great taste in names! this list wasn't as much fun:O)
a few combos-

Beckett Dean

Milo Edmund

Sebastian Ember


yup. not all inclusive, but definitely good.

and now! some of the best news i've had lately..............


Joel was released back to work today!!
Hooray!!
He is still supposed to take it easy as much as he can, but he's made progress:O)
Thanks for all the prayers and kind words through the drama, friends.

hopefully Leland and Daddy will get to have more fun days doing this together...


8 comments:

Jaime G. said...

you've officially passed 50 followers.
better figure out an awesome giveaway... which i am totally winning.

Annie said...

I want to win a fabulous give away!

Also - add Judson to your list - I think you need it since you have Hudson.

We really thought about August & calling a boy Auggie. You have several goodies in there my friend. I think you and I could name babies for days :)

PS - what's a sweet boy middle name for Ollie? Email me! I'm debating - Howard, Stuart, Wade (family names)

ofwhomiamtheworst said...

Oh, girl. SO many of our favorites are on that list! But I am keeping my lips sealed for now... mostly because we still haven't decided. Haha!

Jillian said...

I love you sister. Thanks for the shout out :)

JG said...

My list of baby names is much shorter, but I do have one! You have the cutest name combos. :)

Welcome! said...

I finally signed up for e-mail appropriately..thank you! :) love the names, love you, love the daddy-leland pics.

Janie Fox said...

Love the baby names... now we need a baby!!

mama*thayer said...

Hey lovely! I hear you on the baby fever. :) I was wondering... are you still interested in a meet-up? Red Velvet's grand opening is coming up.... ;)