sourcei really like this.
it makes me think of me and Joel.
albeit a skinnier, high school version of me:O)
i wish there was a print. I'd get it for our Anniversary. We will have been married ***6*** years in July. WOW.
what would define you & your honey in a painting?




12 comments:
I really love this painting too!!!! :) Not sure what I would chose for David and I in a painting ... I'm sue if I saw it I would know though. ;)
We're married 6 years in March! You need to tell us your love story by the way - I like hearing those!
I don't know what our love painting would be - but I'd like to imagine me much more thin & taller too!
I imagine it would be me & Jade planting trees or doing a project :)
I'm really cheesy, but I love this: even though I'm not blonde and neither of us is very outdoorsy :)
http://www.world-wide-art.com/art/va/printjpgs/d/wdisney/sc/dreamduet.jpg
I don't know what my painting would look like! And our honeymoon was at our house and we then ate at Taco Bell, so paint a picture with that image! I love your new Title Picture!!
xoxo~Meg
our painting would for sure have an over sized red afro for kolby :)
Elise, you pick the size canvas, and I will paint that for you for your anniversary.
PS, ifyou want different colors or prefer on paper so you can frame it, let me know.
oh my, our painting would be like yours. well kylie would look the same as joel and i would have shorter hair than you with a double chin. haha
great ideas!
and ABBIE! you are the bomb.com
mags- whatever! if you have a dbl chin so do I!
i can't believe you've been married almost 6 yrs!! whoa. i remember walking through the zoo with all the Christmas lights together and you and Joel gave Jared and I our wedding invitation. on the envelope it said "Jared and Maria" and we hadn't been dating very long yet and I remember we thought it was such an exciting deal to see our names on an envelope together. that envelope is now in a scrapbook i made a few years back. :) little did you know!...
I really love that picture!
Post a Comment