which of these pictures do you think i should submit for the Regis and Kelly beautiful baby contest?
entries have to be in by tomorrow, so i need your help!!!
i thought it was worth a shot, even though as my friend Stephanie said, every mom thinks they have the cutest baby:O)




9 comments:
Oh that's tough! I think I like the first one b/c she looks beautiful in it and the lighting & background are good. However, #2 is by far my favorite!
By the way - Stephanie is crazy! I think we all think our babies are the prettiest. However, Emory truly is a beautiful baby & I'm not her mama :)
I love the last 2, they are all adorable!
xoxo~Meg
I'm torn between #2 and #5. I love her smile in #2, but her expression in #5 is so sweet. Good luck!
NUMBER 2 NUMBER 2!!! i agree, with annie. emory is a beautiful baby!
I think number one is the best. the lighting is so great and I kept coming back to that one. Of course they are all adorable but I think number one is a winner! and I totally agree I think Emory is one of the cutest little girls I have ever seen, beautiful big brown eyes, rosey cheeks! so so so cute!
I say....first, second, third, or fourth. hahahhah that doesn't help at all!
SHE IS SO STINKING CUTE!!! AHHH!
Okay, I LOVE the second one, but it doesn't quite show how blue her eyes are! I say the fourth one maybe....so hard!
#2 for sure....i can't resist a half naked baby, they are so soft and they smell good (most of the time).
Beautiful baby!
I like the last one but they are all beautiful!!
Post a Comment