The engine had to be totally replaced as well as the manifold and some other piddlley things.
I've already mentioned that this puts us in a bad place financially so i won't bore you with that again.
Instead i will share how i have seen our church family acting like the acts church: "...they gave to anyone as they had need" Acts 2:45b.
Dee, one of the lovely ladies from my MOPs group and her husband let us borrow their trusty little car, our friend Devan and her hubby let us borrow THEIR car, people have been very generous when paying us for services/goods, and we've had prayer support and wise words along the way too.
Even though we are still trying to figure out the money thing and stressed over it at times, i can see the good in this situation.
GOOD generous people who are willing to make things a little harder on themselves to make them easier on us.
i appreciate this and want to be that same kind of person.
when you look for the good you will find it, and when you look for the bad you will find it too.
i'm working on a glad and sincere heart. what are you working on??




2 comments:
p.s. that picture is from fliker and i did not take it.
I am working on my patience at the moment. Aren't Church families wonderful, we are blessed to have found a Church that seems to fit us perfectly. I agree, when you look for good you usually find good, but when you are looking for bad, bad usually finds you! I used to be a member of MOPS, but I cannot find one close to me. It was so nice spending 3 hours with women who know exactly what you are going through and share the same love for the Lord as you do! I still have a book that I received from one of my meetings, it is called "Naked Fruit" I think that I should read it again to remind myself of the Fruits purposes in my life. Take care and I hope that everything works out!
xoxo~Meg
Post a Comment