Monday, December 28, 2009

elise....is dying laughing about her taste in music

this is just a quick disclaimer.
i like lots of different music.


on my playlist i picked current faves, blasts from the past, and good old classics.
do not be alarmed if you hear screaming on one song, wait it out and they sing too. i promise.
i will NOT be offended if you don't like any of it, but it makes me happy!!!
had to put a mxpx song from a mix c.d. Joel made me when we were dating.


okay, kids to take care of, got to run!!

4 comments:

Annie said...

Oh I can't wait until I am at home so I can't preview your loves!

Maggie Daniel said...

we have a lot of similar tastes. who would guess since we were at a lot of the same concerts and our husbands are band geeks. :) i love mates of state. i wish i could sing so i could sing with kylie like they do.

elise said...

hooray maggie!! mates are one of my all time favorites. joel and i keep talking bout doing a project together and i said, let's cover lots of their songs!! and he said- i don't think so! they sound simple but are hard! lol. oh well. and i'm sure you can sing:O)

just_me_tiff said...

Your playlist looks fabulous to me! I love Mates of State as well but I don't get to listen to them much because my husband doesn't care for them. Mxpx cracks me up, it's just random enough...oh how i loved them :)