Monday, January 18, 2010

elise is...telling the truth!

continuing the 10 honest things about me:

6-- i am really tired of titling my posts "elise is...." say goodbye to that! from here on out, its gone.

7-- It would be fairly easy to convince me to move to the country and live very simply.
I'm talking, amish simple. This goes back to my being a walking contradiction. I love art, fashion, etc... but long for the focus and clarity that such simplicity would foster. Don't get me wrong, i know it would be a very hard long day. But it would be good.

8-- technology and i have a love/hate relationship.
I think it's great that you can communicate and reach people across the globe so effortlessly. I hate that you (i) say things that you (i) wouldn't say in person via technology instead. Often times if its something you can't spit out in person, then it shouldn't be said.
I also get sucked into tv/facebook/blog-world far too easily.

9-- i would love to have a big wonderful garden, filled with leafy greens and asparagus and berries. it would be great to be self sufficient in that way. And i think it would be beautiful and right to have my sweet darlings help take the food from the yard to the table- what a great family memory! YUM! time.... and energy... One of these days, i will have my garden.

10-- I am a perpetual "want to" person.... I want to- do this. I want to- do that. I have ideas, plans, lists, brainstorms, etc etc etc. I think ALOT, i DO very little. taking into account that i'm in a season of life that requires alot of time and energy just to make it through the day meeting everyone's needs, i still want to accomplish a little bit for myself these days. I need to be more disciplined so that i have time to take things that i'd *like to do and turn them into thing that i *have done. if that makes any sense.

well, that was fun ladies! thanks for tagging me!

i tag....
meg at Twisted Tree
jaime at Fearfully and Wonderfully Made
Jillian at I Still take out the Trash
Annie at This is Me
Christina at Christina Studio Designs

1 comment:

Welcome! said...

Elise Elise Elise.......do I remember you? Are you kidding?? Im so excited you have a blog!!! And your bbbbaaabbbiiiessss oh my goodness I just wanna squeeze em!!! I always knew you and Joel would make some beautiful critters together. Well we moved back home from Cincinnati so we need to get together sometime! Yes Ethan was the best man in that wedding, I was the moh, and Jared was the minister--so fun...and dont you love Anna? Ok wow we have way too much to catch up on for this comment space but I am sending many lost hugs from me to you!!