Tuesday, December 15, 2009

elise is....disenchanted.

it seems that the things that i really need to vent about, or would like to blog about, i can't.
and it seems the things i do blog about are either depressing or uninteresting.
so! i am taking a break.
i will go back to my trusty journal, where i can say whatever i want, and where it doesn't matter if anyone comments or not! it's actually preferred that no one comments in your journal:O)
no hard feelings blogging world, i just may not be trendy or motivated enough:O)

8 comments:

Annie said...

I'm bummed, but I promise - I'll stay out of your journal!

elise said...

oh Annie! my loyal reader! lol. you are welcome to my journal, i always appreciate your comments and sweetness:O)

jodie said...

I feel that way too sometimes, that what I would really like to go off on would just make people mad, and then I would look like a jerk. Maybe we need a secret blog that only strangers can look at.

elise said...

too true Jodie, too true. how weird is that?

Jillian said...

you need to remember that just because people don't comment doesn't mean that they aren't reading---I went MONTHS of blogging without one person commenting. But I did it just for me...although you're right about the not saying just anything on your blog, aside from seeming silly (which I often do) if your write too much about your feelings of the moment, you look back and feel embarassed...(which I often do) oi. it's a catch 22.

elise said...

thanks jillie:O) i've just been mopey and lonely as of late.

Todd M. said...

Ha! Commenting in someone's journal is a hilarious idea I never thought of. I can't wait to trip over someone's journal.

Thanks Elise!

Jaime G. said...

i want to be part of the secret blog jodie was talking about!!!!
i could really benefit from letting it all out in secret (that or i'd have to get really really really violently drunk, let everything out, and then pray that i don't remember it in the morning... which i would rather not do)