HEY!
thanks for becoming a follower if you weren't! now we get to have a giveaway!
Welcome to Tiffani, Charla, Janelle, Mrs. Gibby, and newer followers like Ana, Amy & Grace!
lovely to have you all :O)
so... for this giveaway we will have a little bit of everything.
your own copy of the book Forgotten God by Frances Chan

a beautiful headband from my sister Jillian's collection OR a vintage tie (if you are a boy)


a hand made quilted bib & burp cloth *OR* a pin cushion & zippered pouch (just in case you aren't in baby land, although you could give it for a gift)


and a little funny friend just for you, similar to Rupert here.
you get ONE entry, non of this do 25 different things for 25 different entries business!
you must be a follower and you must leave a comment telling me which item in the giveaway you are most excited about OR what your favorite book is (or both for conversations sake). the giveaway will be open until Monday October 17th, when i will be sharing the winner & a few more surprises!!
weeeeeeeeee!!
(don't forget to leave an email address in your comment if you haven't set up your email response!)




14 comments:
Love the pics, I read your blog! Super cute.
I would be most excited about Rupert - I love him and want my own :)
Favorite book - oh geez it's sad that I never get to read anymore isn't it! I did love the Twilight books though - call me 14 and crazy over them.
I Love Rupert. But I really want to read forgotten God. I have loved crazy love. But I love jillian's headbands.
i would be most excited about the book....i love books and all things book like. i'm currently in the process of reading 3...ridiculous right?
Thanks for the welcome - it's lovely to be here!! I adore your sister's headband. Absolutely gorgeous.
finleyandoliver@gmail.com
I am now a follower, don't know why I wasn't!! But now I am and looking at all the stuff was so much fun, I love the pin cushion the most! So cute!!
forgot pixiemommie@hotmail.com
ooooo! It's hard to pick what I'm most excited about! I love, love, love that head band... but I also adore the bib! That fabric is one of my favs! And if Leeland helped make me a robot monster I would flip because Rupert is fantastic!
Probably Tuesdays With Morrie... but lately I have really been getting into fables and children's stories. I've been reading Hans Christen Anderson :)
Elise, I'm a follower now, but I don't want you to think it's just because of the giveaway. I mean, you know I just started this blogging thing... but I'm obviously also entering the giveaway... but I'm following you for more reasons than just that. We have history together... it's not just because I want all of those things pretty badly. ok. pick me... but I'm gonna follow you either way. but pick me
sincerely
I was going to go in true twin fashion and just copy and paste Ash's whole comment into mine but I also thought just telling you that I have the same feelings would work and not be so creepy... and lazy.
hmm most excited about the book i think. my favorite recently has been vanity fair. i'm a sucker for the classics. the headband is also super cute. :)
Most excited about the book!
What a fun fun fun giveaway!!!!
chrissy_watson@att.net
Seriously, I didn't realize that I hadn't become a follower of your blog yet! What is wrong with me?? I read it every time that you post it on fb. Anyway, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all of those things!! I could make a happy home for any of it! ;) I have been wanting to read the book though. Just need to make time for reading which I don't do - shame on me!
alisha_96@hotmail.com
I am a follower! I think I would be most excited about Rupert, he would go great with my little girls other handmade toys!
xoxo~Meg
megcantrell2008@yahoo.com
Post a Comment