cousin cash came for a visit.
(emory hasn't used a paci since 4 months, but since Cash has one, she found hers too)
cut leland's hair.
got ready to go to granny & gramp's house.
Today.
rhubarb/strawberry crumble x2
and blackberry mini crumble x2
good reads.


don't judge me, i love the Duggars. you should too.
what's your day looking like?




5 comments:
ha ha! I saw the Duggars & I was like shoot dang is Elise gonna have all those babies too!! They do raise REALLY good kids for having so many - they are good parents :)
Oh your crumbles look fabulous!
my day:
sitting at my desk at work. not working.
searching for plane tickets to miami (not looking good)
pot luck at work and over indulged on buffalo chicken dip
sitting at my desk, still not working and feeling my stomach painfully stretch. not fun.
and though i want to vomit from so much food, the crumbles look delish (even though i am afraid of rhubarb)
see you tonight?
I LOVE the Duggars too! Didn't you love their vow renewal show! I think they are great and should have been an inspiration to the Gosselins!! Your babies are swoony!
I love the Duggars too! Keep counting I say...we need more of the Duggars kind around.
OK back to the faux-hawk...is that picture of Leland's haircut what you mean? Cause if so I LOVE it.
Post a Comment