in all honesty, i pretty much *never* win anything.
i have entered quite a few blog giveaways (even some with only 20 entries and 3 possible winners) and never won.
in the real world i'm not so lucky either.
My sister on the other hand has probably won something every year of her life. She connected with her husband by winning his guitar at a concert from a raffle she didn't even realize she entered when she came in. seriously.
HOWEVER!!!
i am in shock....... I WON a giveaway!!! and not just any give away, one from the fabulously inspiring Vanessa at V and Co..
check out this beautiful quilt:

i won the unused fabric from this project... take a look!

i. am. so. excited.
Thank you Vanessa! You have made my day, week, and at least month, with this treat:OD
did something nice and unexpected happen to you this week?
are you lucky with contest and give-aways?
elise
(i forgot to mention that there were well over 1,000 entries and 6 different prizes... is that a great giveaway or what?!)




5 comments:
That's awesome!!!!
Yay Elise! Ben has won two vacations in the last ten years- one was a completely free trip to Mexico and the other was a completely free trip to the Superbowl in NO when the Rams were in. Since I've met him? Nothing. Arg!
Winning is fun! Enjoy your goods!
Congrats! I've lost some weight this week so that's my nice surprise! Hooray for suprises & good days :)
YAY! you ARE a winner! :)
I can't wait to see what you make from your goods!!!
ELISE! That's so exciting!!! And adorable fabric!
I really, really want to have professional newborn pics taken when our little man gets here, but if I don't find a decent paying job soon, I knew that pics would not be in the budget. Totally randomly and without even realizing I had lost my job, our wedding photographer messaged me out of the blue and said she wanted to do our newborn pics for free. My jaw hit the floor, and I kept crying. SO amazing.
One of my dear friends reminded me yesterday that God cares even about the small little things in our life and loves us so stinking much.
Post a Comment