hello friends!
i'm back. we had to give in and get internet at the house so i will hopefully be able to keep up with everyone again:) I just spent way too much time trying to go back and read old post on your blogs and i think i will have to resign myself to just keeping up going forward.
looking at my picture/header made me laugh because the kids are now HUGE comparatively!
we are getting ready for new family pictures with Jessica Priest since it's birthday time and i can't wait to update.
i had a wonderful Mother's day with these sweeties
who gave me this wonderfulness
there are some exciting changes happening around here, per the usual and i'm praying, trusting and praying some more that we will handle them graciously and thrive in them!
One change is tutoring with Classical Conversations this year! I am very excited to be attending a practicum next week. Even better I get to start this adventure with my favorite teacher- my Momma:)
Soon I will let you in on some more excitement & craziness..... until then, read this: MONEYBOMB
are you nervous/excited about anything coming up soon?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Welcome back, Elise! I've missed you and look forward to catching up with your sweet family.
To answer your question, I am *always* overly anxious excited about one thing or another. It never ends. :)
yayyy elise!!! soo glad you're back.
all the new pics are beautiful...especially YOURS!! hot momma!
and...i am excited about jared & is first just-us getaway this coming weekend since becoming parents!
you're BAAAAAACK! :) YAY!
Post a Comment