Thursday, June 23, 2011

real food breakfast & 3 weeks

the hardest part about cooking is making myself do it... not the actual cooking.

today: sweet potatoes with rosemary, baked plums with yogurt, eggs with herbs, and toast with butter & honey.

took about 5 minutes, none of it was difficult and it was delicious and nourishing.

with some pastured butter, fresh cilantro, parsley & rosemary (perfect in the sweet potatoes), the simple 3 ingredient dishes were savory and filling.




i'm sure the day will be much better for that bit of effort i squeezed out of myself :O)

3 week pictures of the new sweetheart...






have you had a delicious breakfast lately? Share if its easy!

4 comments:

Devan said...

Wow!! Look at that little belly!

Green Queen said...

Last night I made some breakfast for dinner. I cooked some red chopped potatoes in some onions and garlic. Then I added some eggs from Curtis' dad's chickens that came from the chicken on Sunday. Wrapped it up in a tortilla and added some salsa to mine. It was very good.

Janie Fox said...

he is beautiful Elise!!

Melissa said...

Love that onesie! Cute boy in it, too!