

these faces crack me up.
i've been wanting to try out Picnik for a while so i used it to try to camoflage the totes and laundry behind emory, and the the fact that leland's pictures was one of both of them where Emory was bawling and the computer was on leland leg.
worked pretty well for a free program & 2 minutes of work.
hope you have a great holiday weekend with your family!!
Praise God from whom all blessings flow-
elise




3 comments:
cuties :)
I think you could use the word dapper to describe that boy of yours. Which is of course just lovely.
Hi there!
We've never met, but I've stumbled across your page and found myself really enjoying it! When I started to read your post that your doctor moved to mt. vernon, I thought I might know him, I live in mt vernon. Then when you mentioned it was Dr Covlin I almost died! He is delivering my son in two days! This is my first child and he makes me feel so at ease and comfortable. I'm glad to hear that he's a joy to have in the delivery room. My prayers are with you and your growing family! God Bless.
Post a Comment