Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A WINNER! and a SURPRISE!

hello friends.
sorry i didn't get the results posted yesterday, things were all kinds of crazy over here.

this morning i used a very high tech method to find a winner.
I wrote everyone's name on paper, cut it up, folded it, put it in a giant glass bowl and had a baby pick the winner.
and i took some cute pictures as proof.
but alas, i have looked far & wide for the camera cord, to no avail, so i figured i'd just give you the results anyway, before you stage an online riot.

Miss Emory thoroughly enjoyed pulling one piece of paper out, unfolding it and holding it up for me to read........



ALLI


who said: I was going to go in true twin fashion and just copy and paste Ash's whole comment into mine but I also thought just telling you that I have the same feelings would work and not be so creepy... and lazy.


and just so that makes sense, here's Ashley's (twin sister) comment:
Elise, I'm a follower now, but I don't want you to think it's just because of the giveaway. I mean, you know I just started this blogging thing... but I'm obviously also entering the giveaway... but I'm following you for more reasons than just that. We have history together... it's not just because I want all of those things pretty badly. ok. pick me... but I'm gonna follow you either way. but pick me

sincerely


okay, i can sense a little twin squable over this outcome :O)

miss Alli has had kind of a bummer last week of so, so i thought it was nice that she won:O)

check out her blog to see some lovely vintage clothes and beautiful photography. same goes for Miss Ashley.
Alli, shoot me an comment and i'll email you back to find out what you'd like on the items that you pick and choose, your address etc.

OKAY!
the extra surprise!

i was working on some new shirts for Leland & Emory and though i didn't take my time, so they didn't turn out really great, i thought i'd show you and get some feedback!!





a bit more on the subject here!

wahooooooo! surprise!

12 comments:

Todd M. said...

Whoo! BABY #3! BABY #3!

Annie said...

oh hot diggity! I am SO excited for you and your family. What a blessing this 3rd baby will be to you all. Can't wait to hear the final name - are you finding out the sex? Oh so many questions :) You make the cutest babies - you and that Joel! Congrats again and again :)

Alli said...

That is crazy. What a perfect way to announce that you're expecting another joyful addition!!

I'm also super stoked that I actually won the giveaway. My email is afgray84@gmail.com.

HOORAY!!!!

Welcome! said...

um amazing. you & your sister need to start a little boutique. or somethin somethin.

so excited for you! after jared and i left last week we were like man, we have a lot of catching up to do with elise and joel as far as babymakin goes!!! :)

Melissa said...

WOW! Congratulations! So happy for you. Funny how all of the baby talk was going on and you were "negotiating" and here you were, pregnant! Super excited! Now, with all of these gals with kiddos around Addie's age I'm thinking, "AM I falling behind?!"

In the Weeds and the Whimsy said...

ack

I'm wishing I had won and not the other one... who always wins.

One time in 6th grade at Oil Belt Camp a boy told me that it's cool that I'm ok with Allison being better than me at everything... it obviously is still continuing that way.

And I'm not ignoring the baby issue.

CONGRATS

see

really, super excited for you.

I'm not near ready for #1 yet, but I'm way ready for your #3 :)

JG said...

Okay, I know I already said so on facebook, but I am so stinkin' excited for you. :) :) Congratulations!!

Gypsy Sparrow said...

awww, more babies hooray!!!

Abbie said...

yay yay yay! i am pumped for you! i can't wait to see that bean and watch your belly grow!

mama*thayer said...

oooh congrats! i'm so jealous haha. :)

Janie Fox said...

How did I miss this! Yay sooo excited for you. I am sure this baby will be as gorgeous as the other 2! I am going to have to pay more attention to blogs! Gee can't believe my girls didn't tell me. Wait til I see them :)

Grace said...

Oh my goodness! Congratulations! I am absolutely thrilled for you. I bet your furiously working on your names lists right now :)