Tuesday, April 27, 2010

getting ready to leave for AZ!

this is how i've been greeted every morning this week:

makes getting out of bed a tiny bit easier!!
i've been loosing my mind making sure i have everything ready for this trip!
since i think (i'm sure i'm wrong) that i have the essentials packed and the paperwork in order, i got a few travel projects done for Rory... a quilted/crinkle lovie and a light weight blanket.
the blanket is made with the material i made Rosalie's quilt from; i was supposed to make a quilt for Emory too, but this was faster and more practical, with the warm weather upon us. it's in the dryer so no pics today!
but she's loving the lovie:

"for me?!"





i'll be updating you on the trip as i'm able, can't wait for some AZ weather!

3 comments:

Jaime G. said...

have fun! and wear sunscreen!!

*love that you're trying out Rory... i love love love it!

annie said...

I, too, am glad you're bringing Rory back!! So sweet! (O:

Love the lovie too- was it hard to make? I'm thinking once I get settled in, I might take a stab at making some baby stuff. (along with another quilt...yikes!) (O:

Have fun in AZ, safe travels!

Lisa @ Our Country Road said...

Cute lovie :) I am most jealous of you. Dad's family is from there and I love visiting Arizona. Have fun there!!