oh man,
i don't think i have ever mentally cussed so much.
today is stressing me out a little bit.
nothing that won't pass, nothing too out of the ordinary, but lack of sleep isn't helping.
BOdily function talk alert:
emmy has still been going to the bathroom about normal since switching to formula about 3 weeks ago, but i guess i wasn't taking into consideration that she should be pooping more now....
so she had been really crabby, crying and waking up early from naps and sleep so i finally figured out that her poor little belly hurt.
so prunes prunes and more prunes.
yesterday they started to work... i think we still have a ways to go, but she's feeling better.
the point:
i hate it when babies are sleeping soundly through the night and then go potty and are waking up the rest of the night because of it.
she woke up dirty, all over her jammies about 11:30, took about 45 min to go back to sleep, woke up from 3:30 to 4:50 crying and inconsolable. i rocked her, tried to feed her (since she's only been taking a few oz at a time due to her achey belly), sang to her, nothing really worked. not the worst night ever, but not fun.
anyhoooo. today is not my day, but tomorrow will be better! (i hope)
just pray that all my mental cursing stays in my head and is not audible.... or better yet, goes away!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
Oh I've so been there! Something that may help her belly is Fibersure. My Aubrie had a terrible belly & I just started putting a baby spoon of fibersure in her baby food - doctor suggested it. It worked wonders! Before that we went through an entire jar of suppositories to help her potty. It was so much better - you may want to try it out :)
I'm sorry :(
I don't know if Cash will ever sleep again.
we're having a rough go of it as well.
aww I'm so sorry :( I'll be praying that things go better!
I am so sorry and will be praying!!!
I'm sorry! I hope she feels better soon!
that was so my night! she didn't have her evening nap so we thought she would sleep great. nope. up at 1245-115 then 130-4! it was terrible. i got up then kylie then me then kylie. then he cussed, out loud, and she fell asleep. i think her problem was teeth. so even though it sucks, at least we both know someone else is going through it too. i hope baby girl feels better. and try pears! caroline had them for 2 days and WOW!
Post a Comment