The fear of the LORD leads to life: Then one rests content, untouched by trouble. Proverbs 19:22-24
Monday, March 15, 2010
Leland's birthday!
today is Leland's birthday.... instead of crying about the fact that my baby boy is already 3, i thought i'd share some pictures from the past years to reminisce :O)
Man, I can't believe how quickly time has flown by! I still remember the time he peed all over me...it was the first time I held him. (O: Such a big boy now! Happy 3rd birthday Leland, can't wait for your parrrt-aaay this weekend! (O:
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Leland! Love the guitar cake for his 1st birthday!!!
thanks Devan, My wonderfully talented mother makes his birthday cakes and does a great job!
Man, I can't believe how quickly time has flown by! I still remember the time he peed all over me...it was the first time I held him. (O: Such a big boy now! Happy 3rd birthday Leland, can't wait for your parrrt-aaay this weekend! (O:
Awhhh happy birthday leland!!
I love that picture of him at Jillian's wedding. So precious! All of these pictures are indeed cute!
Happy B-day! I love the pics, thanks for sharing!
You have two of the most beautiful babies I have ever seen woman!
Happy Birthday Leland!!
Post a Comment