Friday, May 25, 2012

slacker to the max

So, my darling friend Annie so kindly pointed out to me that I'm slacking on this here old blog. I have internet but haven't been even attempting to keep up!
grant me a tiny bit of grace and i promise i will TRY to do better:)
I attended the Classical Conversation practicum this week and i am SO excited to start tutoring this year! What an encouragement and affirmation that classical education is for us. Over the 3 day practicum the childcare was provide mostly by older teens that are a part of the CC family. They were AMAZING! So now my children are obsessed with "teenagers". They point them out like an exotic animal on safari. LOOK! A TEENAGER MOM! yes, yes, i see them. i also really appreciated that even in the play group that Leland & Emory were in they did so many learning things. We came back from the last day and Leland was telling Joel about how Pluto is now considered a "dorf" (dwarf) planet. It's covered with crust and ice- but not crust that you eat, of course.

Big event number 2 for the week was my first Arbonne spa as a *consultant! Granted my lovely friend Devan did everything of importance. My sister Jillie did a great job hosting and all the gals who came were so encouraging and interested. I am so excited to explore all the ins & outs of the products and company. I am already growing so much personally & spiritually through this opportunity and i am very grateful. :O) more on that soon.

A little fun from the week was that my Warby Parker 5 pair/5 day Home trial package came! what a fun company and a great idea. I picked out the 5 pairs of frames that i liked best and they sent them to me to try out. today is the last day and i think i have a favorite.... i'll let you help me decide- let me know 1-5 which is your favorite!


sinclair- 1

                                                                        pierce- 2


                                                                          Huxley- 3            

ainsworth- 4

Beckett- 5


it's really hard to take pics of yourself in glasses and have them look right! i look like a goober!

and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE consider helping with this MONEYBOMB!! last day to help change the food liberty climate in our country in this way!

1 comment:

Welcome! said...

#1. YOUR HAIR IS GORGE!!!!!!
#2. Nothing can take away from your pretty face my friend, but I like 1 & 4 a LOT on you! :)
#3. How about you move to Mt. Vernon....mmk? thanks.

You know you want to....Dr. Covlin's here....so convenient for #4!! ;) I kid, I kid. No pressure!