and since my mental lists are pretty flaky these days i thought i'd share here so i remember :O)
#1


Custom Personal Library Embosser
HERE are some examples. i'm hoping that i can find a cheaper option. Since we are a family that will be building our personal library every chance we can get, i'd love for each book to have our "This book is from the Sprenger Family Library" and monogram in the front. semi practical but mostly just something that would please me immensely :O)
#2

a wet bag!
Since we are planning on using cloth diapers pretty exclusively this time (and i already use them for nap/bed time with Emory) it would be great to have a wet bag. its certainly a need if we are going to go anywhere with our little fella.
Confession: i have this exact fabric (which i love) all i would need to get is some water proof lining and a zipper and i could just make it myself. I should make one for Jaime while i'm at it since it matches her (still unfinished) quilt. This is probably what i will do. sometimes i just get tired of making everything! anyway- it's on the list but shouldn't be- i'm going to try to make one this week.
#3

a good hair cut/color.
i finally colored my hair myself this weekend- i only had 2 inches of growth and gray hair showing- no big deal.
it gets the job done but i'd really enjoy just having a relaxing color/cut in a good smelling salon. Aveda if i were being choosy. My ends are dreadful and its getting close to time for one of my two hair cuts of the year :O)
#4

bouncy seat for baby brother... i keep almost typing his name out:O)
the one we had from Leland is pretty nasty and boring, so this isn't a need but would be fun.
this one is from Target and is pretty cute- i love that its neutral but not too plain.
#5


stoneware! a muffin tray, baking pan etc... this one will probably take a while. Since i've been reading more in Nourishing Traditions etc there are lots of baking/cooking tools that i would like to switch to for health reasons. I'm thinking of having a party to counter the costs... would any of you come to a Pampered Chef party if i invited you???
that all i've got :O)
thanks for humoring me.
what is something you've been thinking about saving for/splurging on?




9 comments:
oh i am SO with you on the cut/color! i get my thick hair cut once or twice a year too, haha. and as long as i was free on the date i would totally come to a pampered chef party!
LOVE the embosser. I've seen those and want one, too!
elisey!! you can use our baby papasan seat! it doesn't bounce, but it vibrates. it looks like the one in your picture. it's not the SAME one, but it's the same concept. if you want to use it, just let me know!!!
that would be awesome sweet friend!!
thank you so much for the offer!
:OD
you're so welcome! i'll get it washed and then i can meet you sometime to pass it off! how many weeks are you now?
this is the one i have, i think:
http://compare.ebay.com/like/300542503127?var=lv<yp=AllFixedPriceItemTypes&var=sbar&rvr_id=223432054345&crlp=1_263602_309572&UA=WXI8&GUID=2befc07512f0a47a247185d1ff14dcb0&itemid=300542503127&ff4=263602_309572
I'm with you on 2,3&4; already have some of 5, and would switch 1 to personalized note cards. (seriously wouldn't complain if #2 showed up with the quilt, but won't be upset if it didn't)
Love you sweet friend of mine!
Elise- I can keep my eyes peeled during yard sale season for a bouncer kind too...for when baby boy gets a little bigger and gets a KICK out of kicking. That's right, I said it! I also love those wet bags (even though I have no need), and I KNEW I had seen that fabric before...haha!
Jaime--Chrissy Watson makes great personalized notecards that are fairly inexpensive. (O:
Love you ladies!
My sister-in-law is a Pampered Chef consultant so if you do decide to host...I can hook you up. :)
Post a Comment