Thursday, April 7, 2011

a sobering though....

i was doing a mental check list of things for baby/baby life thinking that we really do have most of everything we need.... then i thought about nursing- something precious and so good for baby.... but that brought me to the thought of....


NURSING BRAS.



yuck, ugh, blah.

my least favorite part of the first year of my children's life.... easily.
i can manage lack of sleep (they actually sleep pretty well so far), crazy hormones, tons of diapers.... but walking around feeling like this:




no thanks.



oh well!
the things we do:O)

3 comments:

Devan said...

Oh man, I'm right there with you on this one. I know some women enjoy it...I, however, did not. I hate that it's so much better for them though...grrr...

Jenni said...

Oh my goodness--those boobs are SO funny! Oh, and I did not have a frumpy nursing bra. Beg and plead with someone to buy you a Bravado nursing bra (after all, it's the least you deserve after birthing a baby) and get yourself the leopard print. You will not be feeling bad about your nursing bra, you will be feeling like a sexy mama :)

Cayce said...

That picture is hilarious!
Yes, my nude-colored nursing bras were the saddest things ever. Blech. Have fun with that. ;)